PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > General Forum > General Poker Chat

Old 08-10-2014, 09:31 AM

Default Cake Poker, Messing me around!!!

hi guys.

just a headsup to you guys who think cake poker is a good site to go to for their rakeback deal, but whats the point of good rakeback and building your stack if you cant get to the money you have on their site.

Iv been wait about 7-8 weeks now for a tiny little $100 withdrawal from them to my Neteller account. Money was supposed to go in within 48 hours.

after multiple emails back and forth with them the best thing they can say to me is that they have a backlog of withdrawals to deal with and they will give me my money as soon as they can. no bloody good tho if i really needed it.

the who reason i tried to take money off the site in the first place was because someone elso on one of my tables asked a question if anyone had had trouble taking money off them as one of his friends did have.

according to some other people iv talked to alot of people have never gotten their money and some have after 9 months of waiting.

if they take this long with a $100 withdrawal for me, imagine how long they will take for someone wanting to withdraw a large sum of money. im not having to start my bankroll all over again as i believe ill never see that poker money ever again.

beware!!!