PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Off Topic > Poker Brags and Beats

Old 05-11-2009, 07:46 AM

Dont like Omaha but winning =
Old 05-11-2009, 08:13 AM

Yes his hand range was weighted towards coordinated broadway hands and yes I got my money in slightly behind given his actual holding. However I crush his range here and even if I knew what his hand was and that I slightly behind I would be losing a ton of money by folding. Overall getting 550 in as a 70/30 favorite and 880 in as a 45/55 dog still has a net positive expetation.

ShoveOrFold you still have no idea what you are talking about, you never played 20NL with me because it took me about 2 weeks of 9 tabling to win $800 and move up to 50NL, I must have had some real serious leaks in my game to beat the limit for over 10ptBB. If you were able to spot serious leaks at the time you wouldn't have been playing 20NL to begin with. Losing player? Thats a laugh, I probably won more with this pot than you have won in the last 3 months. Stick to angle shooting pokertrikz members.

Thanks Trikkur, I guess people don't realize that you could probably comfortably play 6 tables of 50nl with a $450 bankroll and that the size of your bankroll neccessary to have a low risk of ruin is determined by how large your edge is in the game.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomswitch View Post
Given1982 I only wish you knew what you were talking about because you seem to be one of the few active posters who plays and beats MSNL and is not stuck playing ABC poker like most of the posters here. I hate to say this but its true.

Aji89 if you are asking if I have 20k in my account (I'm assuming you mean 20bi because thats what everyone here assumes rolled for a limit is even though its completely wrong) I am overrolled for 2/4.

I haven't posted as of late because I didn't see any point in it, I am not going to post omaha hands because a) no one here plays or really even has a clue how to play b) which makes any input on my hands I would post irrevelent c) If I continuously surround myself with microstakes players than I would still be confrotable playing microstakes because everyone in poker I talk to is still playing micro.

I am a huge degen only in the sense that I could run 10k above expetation tomorrow on cake and still be running below expectation lifetime....

I considered not even posting this hand because I would just get a bunch of negative responses, but I figured it would be nice to post to show that you can get a lot better at poker and move up in stakes to a point where you can be making serious money. I put $200 on Cake in October 08 to play $20NL and now im playing regularly playing 10x 20x 60x and 50x those limits now.

You can hate on me all you want, but I've made over 6k in poker in the last week not including rakeback and I've played only 4 sessions of less than 5 hours each, I will be smiling all the way to the bank.
Woah. I said in my post that I didn't know what I was talking about. I gave my "impression" from everything that you post. I think it's a fair conclusion to draw from your posts, but obviously I don't know you outside of here and I don't know much of anything about PLO. I also realize that you don't need 20k in your account balance to play 5/10. If you're playing well and running well and moving up, then I congratulate you sir, but I hardly think you can say it's unfair for me to paint a picture of you as using aggressive bankroll management.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ThatDeviant

Quote:
you seem to be one of the few active posters who plays and beats MSNL and is not stuck playing ABC poker like most of the posters here.

k
Old 05-11-2009, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDeviant View Post

k
I know you beat .5/1 and 1/2 for a nice clip but I am considering those to be SSNL and MSNL to be 2/4 though 5/10.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:36 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ThatDeviant

Fair.

Congrats on the pot regardless of the haters.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Given1982 I only wish you knew what you were talking about because you seem to be one of the few active posters who plays and beats MSNL and is not stuck playing ABC poker like most of the posters here. I hate to say this but its true.
For what I know, Given is playing pretty much ABC, and isn't some sick 38 VPIP soulreader postflop-god.

Last edited by chinz; 05-11-2009 at 01:19 PM.