PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Site Support > Rakeback and Bonuses

Old 09-10-2009, 02:34 AM

Default RakeBack

I was viewing your recent bankroll management video at ace poker & you said it was part of the merge network & you offer rakeback for, well I started at Bigbet poker with their no deposit bonus a couple of weeks ago & turnred it into a pretty good bankroll. I noticed its exactly the same as carbon & ace so must be same network, do you offer or can you offer rakeback at this site? I also play at fulltilt but from reading your post it looks like I can not get rakeback there...I guess I could finish the promotion get all my bonus & then transfer to one of these other sites. My other question is do all of your rakeback sites allow US players? A lot of them I never heard of..& I play many sites
Old 09-10-2009, 07:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to mxrider Send a message via Skype™ to mxrider

Rakeback is available at FullTilt if you have never signed up before. I think what you were reading were people that had old accounts that did not have rakeback and are trying to convert it which is quite difficult. Not all of the sites allow US players unfortunately. I'll let someone else answer the other parts for you

Stars: MXRider
FT: MXRider
Level: La-La Land
Old 09-10-2009, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeOneEyedJack View Post
I was viewing your recent bankroll management video at ace poker & you said it was part of the merge network & you offer rakeback for, well I started at Bigbet poker with their no deposit bonus a couple of weeks ago & turnred it into a pretty good bankroll. I noticed its exactly the same as carbon & ace so must be same network, do you offer or can you offer rakeback at this site? I also play at fulltilt but from reading your post it looks like I can not get rakeback there...I guess I could finish the promotion get all my bonus & then transfer to one of these other sites. My other question is do all of your rakeback sites allow US players? A lot of them I never heard of..& I play many sites
most of those sites do allow US players. If you look at the reviews section on this site, it will probably tell you, for each site, whether they allow US players. Redstar is one that does not allow US players.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:14 AM

For US Players the only networks you can play on are :

Pokerstars
Full Tilt
Cereus
Cake
Bodog
Merge
Everleaf
WPX
Flash

check it out on pokerscout....
Old 01-12-2012, 02:08 AM

Too bad, Carbon in Merge no longer have rakebacks. I was just wondering why did they remove it.

Oh so good!!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM

Default Rake back

I think at the time they stopped rakeback their system was having trouble handling all the new players, I still get rakeback. I have been playing Carbon for about 10 months. I use a program called Poker Copilot for my hud on a Macintosh computer that works good.

Later Terry
Old 01-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Administrator

All players that signed up for Merge rakeback before the cutoff date were promised to always be paid rakeback. All new players were shifted to the VIP program they run.

A lot of poker rooms are actually shifting their views on rakeback. They have seen PokerStars have a very successful in house system and have tried to replicate it. I'm sure there are many reasons for getting rid of rakeback including

- Players that sign up before they know about rakeback will never feel "cheated" or sign up for 2nd accounts with rakeback

- VIP systems work on a tiered payout saving $$$ for the poker room

- Stops the "rakeback % wars" between rooms. Players are always chasing the highest rakeback % and this has forced some networks to pay up to 35% rakeback to attract customers. This is not a winning business model long-term and normally bankrupts the poker skins.

I would expect a lot of rooms to do away with rakeback in the coming years and hopefully the VIP programs become a bit more worthwhile. In the meantime, I still personally sign up for rooms that offer rakeback because it is just the best deal. I've always been a Cake Poker fan because they offered 33% rakeback and it made me a ton of extra money during my career. The problem is their cash outs have been quite delayed this last year and I didn't want to deal with that. I started playing at True Poker which offers only 27% rakeback, but with fast cash outs - it was worth it to me.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:58 PM

Dos True Poker have a time bank at the tables, can you use poker tracker or HEM
Old 01-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Administrator

True Poker does have a time bank at the tables, but it's pretty short in my experience. Seems to only be about 12 seconds, which is enough time 99% of the time, but I wasn't aware it as that short at first and missed a pot because of it.

PokerTracker 3 official supports True Poker - https://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/supported.php

I've found a thread in the HEM forums where the programmers were asking for hands from True Poker so they could offer it. This was a few months ago, but I haven't seen an official listing that says True Poker works.