PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Site Support > Rakeback and Bonuses

Old 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM

Default Cant signup to Rakeback!

Hello,

I have an account as you see. However, when I click Bonuses and select a Rakeback offer, it says to login and revisit the page.

I try to login on the left hand side and it just refreshes without logging in. Possibly a bug?

Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:20 AM
Administrator

I think it is probably a cookie issues. Technically PokerTrikz.com and Rakeback.PokerTrikz.com are 2 different sites. When you log in; you are supposed to be logged into both sites and everything is normal. If you are trying to save your log in info, make sure you also save rakeback.pokertrikz.com as well. If not; log out, clear your cookies and sign in again.

You can try to use a different browser. Switch between Firefox or Internet Explorer and it might solve your problem.

If none of these work, please let me know and I'll look into it a bit more.

Thanks,
Trikkur
Old 05-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Administrator

Hmmm, it's actually doing it to me now. I've had it happen because I'm constantly signing in and out to check things, but I can't seem to fix it.

I'll do some more digging tonight, I think something might be broken.

Anyone else experiencing this? If so, what internet browser are you using?
Old 05-24-2011, 04:56 AM

Hello

I sent you a pm on this when I was trying to check my stats. Its basically doing the same thing to me tried firefox and internet explorer. I log into pokertrikz and then click my rackback it takes me to bonuses and I try to log in and it basically refreshes and leaves my name in the login field with my pw saved. Currently typing this from my phone but I will try to clear cookies when I get home and see if it works.

Kamro
Old 05-26-2011, 03:37 AM

Default Need Help

I'm having the same issue. I want to sign up for Carbon Poker as suggested but it keeps kicking me back the to main Rakeback page. The Carbon (and Cake) pages say to sign up for an account but when I click the links they say I have signed up (here at PokerTrikz) but I can't get past that. I have cleared cookies etc with no luck.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:42 AM
Administrator

Ok, I have sent an e-mail off to help get this fixed. I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is and will have it fixed May 26th or May 27th. If I do NOT, I will 100% get you guys an alternate way of signing up for rakeback at Merge and submitted by May 28th. This will give us 3 days extra to make sure you are 100% signed up and ready for rakeback before the cutoff date.

If you don't check the forums everyday, but want me to personally contact you when I get this fixed or have a workaround, send me a private message with your e-mail. I will personally send you an e-mail and let you know when you can sign up and ready to go.

Thanks,
Trikkur
Old 05-28-2011, 04:19 AM
Administrator

Latest updates I've received say

"buddy... i've sent a push on this.. hopefully will get taken care of by this weekend"

"arthur will keep us posted from what he mentioned"

So it sounds like it should be solved this weekend. I have confirmed that we can do a "work-around" if for some reason these fixes don't work though.

I've had 1 PM that asked me to send them an e-mail as soon as I get this fixed and if anyone else wants me to just let me know.

I 100% guarantee no one will miss rakeback signups or the June 1 deadline for Merge network rakeback.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:25 AM

Hi
Any news regarding the rakeback issue?
Old 05-31-2011, 02:31 AM
Administrator

Ok, so unfortunately the issue hasn't been fixed yet; so here is a workaround for now.

If you are looking to sign up for CARBON POKER RAKEBACK use the link below.

http://www.carbonpoker.com/_3d963ad7256ac64f6f3603b7f609f615/

After you visit their site WITH THE ABOVE LINK and create an account; return to PokerTrikz and send me a private message of your PokerTrikz Username and your Carbon Poker username. You can also send me an e-mail with your PokerTrikz name and Carbon Poker name at Trikkur(at)PokerTrikz(dot)com.

If you are looking for a different poker room on the Merge network here are 3 more. Again, you must use this link and then send me your PokerTrikz username and poker room username.

Black Chip Poker
http://record.blackchippoker.com/_8iqCg9-V_BB2z4LDRGo87GNd7ZgqdRLk/6001

Overbet
http://record.overbet.com/_Fq3Nsj-Qps6VAv0U_Fv2nWNd7ZgqdRLk/1

Poker Nordica
http://record.partnernordica.com/_PAA7autipaWYkdHVp7xCcmNd7ZgqdRLk/1

If you have any other problems, please let me know.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Administrator

The rakeback sign up functionality is now working again. Sorry for the delays and the workarounds this last week and a half.

If you have and questions or concerns regarding your sign ups - send me a PM or open a support ticket in the rakeback section PokerTrikz Rakeback Support - Contact Us