PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Site Support > Rakeback and Bonuses

Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Default Non-US Members: Should I Promote This Free $50 Bankroll?

So I am in the process of rebuilding the new website still and I think I found a really cool program to promote, but because I'm a US member I can't test it out. I honestly have heard really good things about this site and they have won the best poker affiliate award 3 years in a row. I was afraid to promote them though because I thought the traffic would leave PokerTrikz forever, but I realized they will only do that if they find PokerTrikz worthless and in that case, I might as well get paid....

PokerStrategy.com is a much larger free poker training website than PokerTrikz, but it is geared towards non-US players. They require that new players take a quiz and if they pass - they receive a starting bankroll of $50 at different poker rooms. It's a neat concept and sort of what PokerTrikz attempted to do on a smaller scale.

They have a refer a friend program that will pay me to send players and I think this could be a better option than just always promoting individual poker rooms. I also believe that players that have watched PokerTrikz videos will easily pass their starting quiz and earn the bankroll. This means my player will probably stay at PokerStrategy.com, but they are the best affiliate in the world - that is to be expected.

Has anyone already passed this quiz or do a few people have some time to go check out that quiz and tell me how hard it is? I would love to get a few people's opinions and I'm certain you'll pass and get the free bankroll. Any feedback on if you think I should promote them or not is really appreciated because I know there are a lot of non-US people, but I have no way of checking these things out.

Please use my Poker Strategy affiliate link or tell them Trikkur referred you when you sign up. It costs you absolutely nothing and it will let me track how the tiers work.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 AM

hi trikkur,
just to let you know i took the quiz at poker statergy.com and recieved the $50 free bankroll. The quiz is super easy and i would imagine that anyone who has seen your videos will pass without any problems.
The site itself is also worth checking out they have hundreds of videos covering all levels and preferences as well as live coaching sessions and hand evaluation judges at all levels.
It has to be said that i prefer the videos on pokertrikz and i doubt you have any thing to fear about people leaving here for there, but it is a useful and freindly site with a lot to offer.
Hope this helps ian (cato)
Old 02-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Thanks Ian, I appreciate your feedback. I figured any players that actually cared enough to visit PokerTrikz and watch training videos would be the perfect audience to pass this test.

I'll have to start promoting it a bit because I personally would have loved to use this to help start 2-3 bankrolls at different poker rooms with no deposits.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trikkur View Post
Thanks Ian, I appreciate your feedback. I figured any players that actually cared enough to visit PokerTrikz and watch training videos would be the perfect audience to pass this test.

I'll have to start promoting it a bit because I personally would have loved to use this to help start 2-3 bankrolls at different poker rooms with no deposits.
Trikkur your videos are much better I was at deuces cracked last year for a long time. The only reason I watch their videos over yours was because

A.) More videos with more concepts
B.) Many video producers with different view points and thoughts

Other then that I found my self many times unable to finish the videos because they were so boring and dragged out. I've never had a problem watching any of your videos, your fun to watch, listen to, and you get to the point.

I would love to see some more content come out when ever you get everything back together.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Administrator

It's an absolutely wonderful feeling to know that my videos are appreciated so much. I was always nervous that users would find paid training sites and just leave PokerTrikz forever. I put so much time and effort into this site and my videos, but those compliments truly make it all worth it.