PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Site Support > Rakeback and Bonuses

Old 04-19-2012, 01:07 PM

Default Rakeback Bonuses for Players in Asia?

I've been a long time lurker and playing 5NL on PS.
I was wondering if any of the Rakeback offers accept players from China, specifically, Hong Kong.

I've tried signing up for Paradise Poker but it doesnt accept players from my region.

If possible, networks that offer HEM compatibility (knowing Cake/RedStar has issues).

Thank you for your time, didn't know where to post this question.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Hey makattack,

Honestly, I'm not very familiar with the Asian Online Poker world. I do have a poker friend that lives in Thailand though and I sent him a message asking for a good recommendation.

Give me 1 day and I'll find you a good and trustworthy poker room to play at.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:53 PM
Administrator

I've found you some good information. First, here is the message I received back from my Thailand friend.

Quote:
Hong Kong is really tough and I'm not sure who accepts them, the majority of sites that block US also block Hong Kong. Your best here might be to check with US poker sites. Hong Kong residents can open bank accounts pretty easy anywhere and If he can use a VPN then most sites are an option.

You mentioned Hong Kong / China. If it's the case he's both then no issue. Most sites accept Chinese players and strong VPN should be fine for playing and make sure he gets the $2.00 add on option for a second one should it drop out. There isn't much problem playing from there - so if it drops out it's fine. The concern is if it drops out, if he's China and the site is blocked he doesn't want to be folded out of the pot so will want to quickly change VPNs.

Also advise him to make sure he has a utility bill in his name. If he doesn't he's more likely to run into issues - as verification is needed at some point.

As far as banking from China. Click2Pay is really quirky they send checks in USD which can be tough to cash. This is why Dafabet is probably a decent option - then I don't think they have rakeback? They take Chinese debit cards though, and make payouts direct to bank accounts.
He also recommended that I contact someone from MuchosPoker, which is a new thing just released. Essentialy you can create an account with Muchos Poker and deposit/withdraw to that account, but that bankroll can be used at any 6 different poker networks. This means you can play on the Merge network, then switch to Cake, then go to Entraction. You will receive the max allowed rakeback percentage at each of those rooms and still be able to claim some bonuses and freeroll offers. The payment process is all handled by MuchosPoker so you don't have to worry about slow withdraws from any one poker room.

I can get you a deal on the above mentioned DAFA, but I also spoke to Tim from Muchos Poker and there are two Asian-only poker rooms that you might be interested in. The problem is they have a really high rake of 6% instead of the normal 3%. Apparently the games are really soft, but that rake is kinda rough. I'm waiting for a few more details back from Tim and I'll send them your way in a PM.

Thanks
Old 09-26-2012, 01:10 AM

Default rakeback and cashouts

I am a Canadian from the Philippines and am concerned about all the policy in cashing out from here.
So i have similar concerns as the poster from HK vis a vis the procedural pain of playing outside Europe or NA.
Any suggestions on sites and rakeback that have easy entry and cashout policies?
Thanks all...
Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Hey danerobb, can you send me an e-mail (trikkur[AT]pokertrikz[DOT]com) with a few details about your situation. I'll do some research with some overseas poker friends and find out your best option. It sounds like you are in Canada right now, which can be kind of strict, but they have a lot of options still with easily accessed funds through Moneybookers.

My main option would probably be the MuchosPoker client. This will let you play at up to 8 different poker skins and they have their own money processing instead of using each poker room. This leads to very fast cash outs and deposits with a lot more options for each of them.