PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Videos > Video Discussion

Old 03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Default VIDEO DISCUSSION: Trikkur 31 - From a losing player to a winning player

**THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF Trikkur 31 - From a losing player to a winning player**

Most videos on this site target people that have already been beating the games and looking to improve their winrate. In this video, I focus on the players that are losing at micro stakes poker. If you are struggling to win at the micro stakes, this video will teach you to play a very tight style that will make you a slight winner before you worry about winning big.

View Video

Please leave any comments or questions to the video creator below.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:14 PM

Default Very Good Video

Hello Iím new to this site and Iím here because I want to get better at my poker game. I love poker its all I think about. I mean as soon as my eyes open I am thinking about hands from the day before. Yes I try to play every day. I must have flaws because I always end up at the start again. I have been able to put 50 bucks on poker stars get my 500 points and 50 bucks and make it last at micro tables (including small SNGís) for 3-6 months but then somehow I never go ahead. I have learned that I am not as good as I think I am because I move up and will drop FAST and go on tilt because in my eyes I put so much into it and get nothing in return (But in my friends and girlfriend eyes Iím Getting a lot more then I think) It is time for me to turn my game into a job. I want nothing more then to be able to play poker for a few hours a day and make a good income at it. I found your site because at some forum I seen people talking about your in depth videos so I checked this 1 out 1st. AND I LOVE IT. I just finished and I canít wait to try this out. I had to say thank you and will report back on how it works for me. I will also be watching more and I promise I will tell anyone I can about the GOOD INFO on this site and for FREE.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:52 PM

Default ...

Sry for bumping this old great video but I would like to know some things which you didn't talk about in video.

On the end of the video you have set up range for raise, but what about 3bet range and calling range? (in position and OOP)? Also what if we get 3bet what is our 4bet range and with which hands to normaly raise and which shove etc.

It would be nice if you could write this or point me to those ranges if it exsist.

Thank you
Old 02-20-2010, 07:51 AM

All these ranges depend heavily on your opponent and it's very hard to give a good range for these cases.
(Your opening range should depend on table conditions as well, but it's not as much influenced by your opponents as your 3bet or calling range against a specific opponent.)
Now - I just feel newborn
-- EMIL BULLS FTW
Old 03-11-2011, 08:06 PM

This video has a TON of spam in the comments... My browser actually starts freezing up when opening that page... Could you clean it Trikkur?
Old 03-12-2011, 04:30 AM
Administrator

I actually can't at this moment. The function to edit/delete comments was never programmed before he skipped out on me.

I've found someone to work with these last few weeks, but I'm still finalizing details with them before any work starts. I would recommend just downloading it for now and the comment spam is on my #1 priority to fix (along with the audio sync on the videos).