PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum  

Go Back   PokerTrikz.com Poker Forum > Videos > Video Discussion

Old 11-28-2010, 08:38 PM
Administrator

Default VIDEO DISCUSSION: Trikkur 49 - Trikkur Teaches Micro Stakes No Limit Holdem

**THIS THREAD IS FOR DISCUSSION OF Trikkur 49 - Trikkur Teaches Micro Stakes No Limit Holdem**

Today we continue our journey to beating 10NL. I play 2 tables at Cake Poker which was a good flashback to some earlier videos. I reference a hand chart, and you can find that video at this link.http://www.pokertrikz.com/videos/48-...g-Hands-Chart/

View Video

Please leave any comments or questions to the video creator below.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:41 AM

A couple of things here:

18 min table1, AT on AT9tt flop:
I think a cbet of .50 into .75 is a bit too small. Big draws, 2pairs and aces will pay off more, I'd bet like .65 or .70.

KQ from the blinds vs OTB steal:
this hand is actually the one I'm still uncertain of how to play. I mean, there are reasons to both 3bet it or flat, and it seems I do both without much understanding of the outcome. If the BB is a fish I like flatting in the SB to let him join the pot. If the BB is 3bet-happy I'm 3betting myself or folding. But what should I look for regarding the original raiser to make my decision?
Old 12-02-2010, 12:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to tommyjamz Send a message via Skype™ to tommyjamz
Default thx trikker

Jus wanted to say thanks. Your videos have helped my game a lot. I have not been involved in the forums yet but do plan to do so. I guess I'm kinda goin thru a stage where I've learned so much I'm just trying to apply it all and haven't felt the need to post hands. With that beind said I do realize I will need to start posting again and I think there's always a lot to learn from posting hands even when your killin the game. I noticed that you mentioned that you would be analyzing a few videos which is an awesome idea. That sorta motivated me to tell you thanks for the free vids and let you know that we do appreciate it. I've never made any videos but in a few days I'm gonna look at it and try to put a few together.

I'd say that the biggest things I've learned is c-betting and paying attention to stack sizes. I'm currently working on controling tilt and adjusting to all the contrasting styles I'm seeing at .02/.05 uNL. Unfortunatley I haven't been running all that well and I seem to be spinning my wheels for the last week. I've been in a lot of tough spots and I've been put in some crazy situations, mostly coolers but a lot of really tough lay downs. I heard you mention playing music and I believe now that I have a solid game it helps me control my tilt and keep me in a good mood. I've noticed for me that either I'm having a day where I'm very focused or a day where I have to concentrate a lot harder. If that's the case I'll only play two or three tables but the music's gotta stay.

Peace.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:14 PM

I believe you mentioned in one of you recent videos that your going to do more leak finder videos on other players sessions. I am interested in this! couple of questions one what is the best way to video tape a session(never done anything like that before) and two where/how do I send it to you?

On a Side note your videos have been a huge help, I've gone from a losing player to a winning player in 4 weeks by reviewing your videos, and reading the 2+2 forums. I want to thank you for one making the videos easy to watch. I feel you choose the right length for them and two for putting some humor and good information into the videos. I've watched some other poker training videos on other sites you have to pay for and they honestly don't all compare with what your offering.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the comments guys. I totally appreciate the compliments and if you don't mind, I might even quote some of them on the new site.